Our on-site chrome repair process takes damaged cylinder rods and repairs them to better-than-new condition. Let E & E’s certified chrome repair technicians assist with your next chrome repair. Below is a list of some the benefits of allowing E & E to repair your damaged chrome rod:
- Economically repairs scores, dings, gouges, and pits on damaged chrome cylinder rods in the shop or in the field.
- Minimize downtime with on-site repairs that add efficiency and savings to your operation.
- Prevent costly environmental clean up by eliminating hydraulic oil leaks.
- Set up a low cost, preventative maintenance program that ensures environmentally safe, on-site repairs.
- 100% metal molecular bonding provides a permanent repair that won’t peel, chip or flake.
- Repairs pass pressure test and are economical to perform.
- Hard chrome metallic surface repair blends with surrounding surfaces.
Find Out More
We take job safety very seriously. Learn more about our safety measures.